Dalyando “Sarsala Trip”
The Sarsala trip is a breathtaking trip for people who prefer a relaxed way of enjoying the local area. This trip can only be booked at Hotel Dalyando.
- 7:45 Delicious Turkish breakfast
- 8:00 Departure by bus to Gökbel
- 8:30 Turkish coffee or tea at a fantastic viewpoint looking out over the delta.
- 9:00 Departure by bus to Kükürt
- 9:30 Arrival in Kükürt where you can cool off in the cold, sulpherous pool
- 10:15 Bus journey to Sarsala with a 15 minute stop along the way to enjoy Lake Kocagol
- 11:00 Arrival in Sarsala and time to stretch your legs!
- 11:45 Departure by boat to see the 12 islands
- 12:30 Delicious Turkish lunch on the boat
- 17:30 Departure by bus back to Hotel Dalyando
- 18:00 Back at the hotel you will have time to relive your day and take a shower
- 19:00 BBQ of tasty, traditionally fried fish or chicken
Price for this package:
€58 per person for guests, €63 for non-guests. The price includes boat journeys, breakfast, lunch, BBQ, coffee and tea.
All other drinks, such as water, soft and alcoholic drinks are extra.
The minimum number of participants for the Sarsala trip is 6. We can offer an alternative if there are not sufficient numbers, or you can choose to get your money back. All departure and arrival times are estimates.